Hunt Boilers has maintained a reputation for quality and excellence for over 60 years, with a continuous focus on the best possible engineering to support our products and customers.
From steam and hot water boilers to thermal fluid heaters we offer a comprehensive range of standard products, and where required can also provide custom engineered solutions. Being able to offer a full product experience to our customers from design, manufacture and installation, through to in field service and support, Hunt Boilers has a product for virtually any industrial or commercial heating application.
Our current standard product range includes:
- Green Energy products that include FTE technology on D-Type boilers, high efficiency economisers for the D-Type boilers, integrated economisers on the HEF range, the Enviropak condensing boiler up to 2.5 MW, the Fulton Advantage condensing boiler up to 1758 kilowatts, and other specialised control equipment for fuel and electrical power reduction.
- Steam Boilers in capacities from 50 kW to 40 MW available in water tube, tubeless vertical, reverse flame fire tube, and wet back fire tube configurations together with a range of fuel and material options.
- Hot Water Boilers from 35 kW to 20 MW in a number of types and configurations including reverse flame, wet back, and D-type water tube.
- Boiler Service with in excess of 30 highly skilled Technicians in well equipped service vehicles to meet all boiler, steam and hot water requirements.
- Pressure Vessels from 20 to 100,000 litres capacity suitable for a wide range of pressures and configurations. Typical pressurizing mediums include compressed air, nitrogen, refrigerant, steam and water.
- PROAIR® air compressor units in capacities from 77 to 2,290 litres per minute, available in single stage, two stage, oil lubricated and oil free all utilizing the SWAN high quality air end.
|All Hunt Boilers' thermal designs are assessed using KED PowerPlant Simulator & Designer, to model and predict thermal designs for our complex steam and hot water boilers||Hunt Boilers ensure fully engineered design solutions through the use of PV Elite, providing a complete solution for vessels, boiler and nozzle loadings, analysis and evaluation||Once thermal design and any loadings have been fully assessed, all Hunt Boilers' designs are created using SOLIDWORKS Premium, a comprehensive 3D design solution and validation platform|