Hunt Boilers' service departments currently employ over thirty service personnel available from five locations throughout Australia.
Our experienced Service Technicians are qualified in various ways appropriate to the task and comprise of electricians, gas fitters, boilermakers, welders, type B gas plumbers and general plumbers.
Our modern fleet of Service vehicles is equipped with a stock of commonly used spare parts and the necessary specialist tools to carry out effective preventative boiler maintenance and attend to breakdowns.
With Australian boiler design and manufacturing facilities in Adelaide and Melbourne, our Service Department is well supported and we believe that there are very few boiler problems that we cannot efficiently resolve.
Hunt Boilers can add value to your organization through the provision of:
- 24 hour emergency breakdown repairs to ensure your plant is operational with minimal delay, call:
ADELAIDE +61 8 8268 8877
MELBOURNE +61 3 9580 9377
SYDNEY +61 2 9674 1255
BRISBANE +61 7 3265 2000
PERTH +61 8 9414 8787
- Periodic and Annual services as per AS2593 that verify correct operation of your plant, reducing substantially typical breakdown rates
- Boiler retubing and pressure vessel repairs to extend life of existing plant
- New installations or upgrade of existing plant to better meet current needs of any orgnanisation
- Steam and Hot water distribution system design, installation, or upgrade
- Boiler and fuel conversions to alternative fuels
- Economisers, Heat Recovery and energy management systems can be designed, installed and tailored to provide real cost returns on energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Full system engineering and design to ensure that your current or future plant will provide the best cost Vs benefit solution
- PLC software development and upgrades to current plant that will increase reliability and efficiency