In 1949, Fulton pioneered the vertical tubeless design, which quickly became the industry standard for industrial steam boilers. Since that time no one has been able to improve upon Fulton's original design with the renowned Fulton J-Series holding much of the Australian market share. The J-series simple, compact design and robust construction from top quality materials made them ideal for arduous applications in a wide range of industries and for numerous industrial, pharmaceutical, medical, food and beverage steam production needs.
Fulton setting the standard...again
Now Fulton is raising the bar with the new technology VSRT (Vertical Spiral Rib Tubeless) boiler. The world's first fully wetted, refractory-free vertical tubeless boiler which has immediately been recognised as the new standard for industrial steam boiler design.
VSRT boilers have employed 'PURE Optimized' design technology and are built to last as a reliable source of steam. They are extremely energy efficient, environmentally clean, and in standard trim are equipped with the best possible controls and technology to ensure cost savings and operator peace of mind for years to come.
The key features of the product range include:
- Made in USA, Design Registered in Australia
- Approved for Unattended Operation as per the requirements of AS2593
- 5 Models: 100kW – 500kW
- Output: 156 kg/h – 782 kg/h (F&A 100°C)
- Operating Pressure: 10.34 barg
- Ultra-high boiler efficiency up to 86%
- Siemens LMV energy management system
- Variable Speed Drive (VSD) on burner fan
- Fully modulating burner, with up to 8:1 turndown ratio
- Low NOx emissions <20 ppm
- Media free cyclonic combustion air intake filter