The TN-AR range of hot water heaters was introduced into the Australian market in 1970 and has since enjoyed an excellent reputation for its quality and overall performance.
Today the range not only enjoys success in the Australian market, but also generates significant export sales for Hunt Boilers.
The range is based on a firetube wet back three pass principle, and has been designed to be fully complient with the requirements of AS1210 and AS4343.
They are manufactured in our Hunt Boilers' Victorian workshops and in standard form are available in a range of sizes from 300 kW to 5000 kW, and are suitable for up to a 540 kPa working pressure. (higher pressures are available)
The key features of the product range include:
- Three pass gas circulation resulting in 83% efficiency
- Minimal refractories: wet back principle
- Low maintenance
- High thermal efficiency
- Complete water space around furnace
- Fully packaged complete with burner and control panel
- Low operating noise levels
- High class finish and appearance with Colorbond® external cladding
- High pressure models also available
- High temperature hot water models also available