We offer a range of pressure vessels suitable for almost any pressurizing medium.
They can be provided in a standard configuration or designed and built for your specific needs. Typically they range in capacity from 10 to 100,000 litres and pressures up to 12,000 kPa.
Most vessels are designed and manufactured to applicable Australian Standards such as AS1210, AS4458, AS4343 and AS3920.
In addition to Australian Standards, we can also offer alternative international standards where required such as Lloyd's Register of Shipping, American Bureau of Shipping and DNV certification.
Current products include:
- Vertical vessels from 174 to 5,392 litres capacity
- Horizontal vessels from 58 to 460 litres capacity
- Blowdown vessels from 28 to 1,147 litres capacity
- Deaerator vessels from 4,000 to 400,000 kilograms per hour of boiler feed water
- Special builds in almost any style to suit your needs