We offer a range of standard vertical pressure vessels that are ideal for many applications.
They are designed typically for compressed air, water, steam and other similar pressurizing mediums with working pressures up to 1,170 kPa.
The vessels are manufactured to Australian pressure vessel standards including AS1210, AS4458, AS4343 and AS3920 and are suitable for installation and operation throughout Australia.
All external surfaces of the vessels are normally finished in a type 304 urethane two pack industrial enamel, which provides effective surface protection in most situations.
When vessels are transported they are typically supplied in a horizontal position, on a purpose built wooden skid, complete with plastic wrap for transport protection.
One of the features of this product range is that we can often supply the vessel you require from stock, for those urgent jobs almost eliminating downtime.
All vessels are normally manufactured in our Adelaide workshops where completed pool stock is also warehoused.
The key features of the product range include:
- Standard layouts with enough connections for easy installation
- Painted external surfaces as a standard feature
- Full documentation set available
- Well packaged for transportation
- Stock vessels often available for immediate delivery
- Other sizes, configurations and pressure ranges also available