Hunt Boilers offer a range of advanced tray type deaerators in capacities from 4,000 to 400,000 kilograms per hour of boiler feed water.
They incorporate world leading technology, provided through an agreement with the Bryan Steam Corporation in the U.S.A., which together with many other features allows for the complete deaeration process to occur within a stainless steel chamber.
The vessels are manufactured to Australian pressure vessel standards including AS1210, AS4458, AS4343 and AS3920 and are suitable for installation and operation throughout Australia, and are available in vertical, horizontal or other combinations to suit a wide range of applications.
The tray assemblies are constructed from 316L stainless steel and are designed to offer maximum residence time, ensuring complete deaeration even during wide load swings.
All external surfaces of the vessels are lagged with 50mm thick insulation over which cladding is fitted for surface protection.
The key features of the product range include:
- Oxygen removal to .005 cc/L (cubic centimetres per litre)
- Removal of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) to 0% measurable
- Deaeration process performed by multi-level trays housed within a tray chamber, all manufactured from 316L stainless steel
- Reduced chemical costs and system corrosion
- Pre-heated boiler feed water for improved boiler efficiency
- Easy access to trays and storage tank for inspection and maintenance
- Internal direct contact vent condenser for minimum steam loss
- Two stage deaeration for maximum efficiency
- Standard design pressure of 365 kPa
- Other sizes, configurations and pressure ranges also available