The renowned Fulton J-Series vertical gas and oil-fired steam boilers includes five models covering outputs from 160 to 800 kg/h. Its tubeless design, invented by Fulton, eliminates the coils and tubes traditionally used in steam raising plant and enables the J-Series to typically raise its full steam output in just 20 minutes. Its simple, compact design and robust construction from top quality materials makes them ideal for arduous applications in a wide range of industries and for numerous industrial, pharmaceutical, medical, food and beverage applications.
The design of the Fulton J-Series boiler provides increased thermal efficiency, with reduced flue gas and casing temperatures. It is easy to service and maintain, with good access for cleaning and inspection of internal surfaces.
- Made in Britain, Design Registered in Australia
- Approved for Unattended Operation as per the requirements of AS2593
- Output: 160 kg/h – 800 kg/h (F&A 100°C)
- Operating Pressure: 10.34 barg
- Modulating Burners Available, with fuel options of Oil, Natural Gas, LPG and Dual Fuel
- Low NOx Natural Gas Burners as standard
- Steam Output raised in Approx. 20 mins
- Compact Design
- Full range of Spare Parts always available
- Five Year Guarantee on Pressure Vessel