The Hunt ALFAREL® vertical tubeless steam boiler was originally designed and developed in Australia in 1970, and provides a valuable solution where smaller footprint boilers are required.
They are manufactured in our Hunt Boilers' Victorian workshops, configured for unattended operation, available in capacities from 100 kW to 500 kW, with either 690 kPa or 1050 kPa working pressures.
With over 1500 installations, the ALFAREL® is noted for its high efficiency, economy of operation, rapid steaming ability and compact design.
The key features of the product range include:
- Vertical, tubeless, three pass gas circulation
- Low maintenance
- Up-firing burner, high thermal efficiency
- Large steam chamber to meet fluctuating demands
- Complete water space around furnace
- Fully packaged complete with feed water pump
- Low operating noise levels
- Water level probes fitted directly into boiler drum
- Anti-priming prevention system
- High class finish and appearance
- Stainless steel external cladding
- Higher pressure models also available