The Hunt WT range of D-type watertube boilers offers a host of features that ensure a major frame boiler solution is provided, that is sympathetic to modern design science and efficiency requirements.
They are manufactured in our Hunt Boilers' Victorian workshops and configured for Unattended operation up to 10 MW, and limited attendance operation for the balance of the product range that extends to 20 MW in standard form.
The WT range is provided with standard design pressures of 1200 kPa or 1800 kPa, and is suitable for a wide range of fuels including Natural Gas, LPG, CSG, Bio Gas, Oil and various dual fuel options.
The key features of the product range include:
- Conservative heat transfer rates
- Large combustion chamber to ensure high thermal efficiency and completely gas tight
- Two pass gas circulation with oversized heating surfaces
- Large steam drum and water drums to meet fluctuating demands
- Manways fitted to water and steam drums to enable effective access for servicing
- No welds required on tube fin tips minimising fatigue in this area
- Fully packaged complete with feed water pump
- Water level controls fitted directly into boiler drum
- High class finish and appearance
- Higher pressure models also available