The Hunt TNS range of horizontal steam boilers feature a three pass reverse flame system incorporated into a wet back style firetube boiler.
They are manufactured in our Hunt Boilers' Victorian workshops and configured for unattended operation, are available in sizes from 200 kW to 500 kW, and suitable for a maximum design pressure of 750 kPa.
The TNS is noted for its ability to withstand a wide variation in water quality and excellent steam load balancing capabilities.
The key features of the product range include:
- Three pass gas circulation
- No refractories: wet back principle
- Low maintenance
- High thermal efficiency
- Large steam chamber to meet fluctuating demands
- Complete water space around furnace
- Fully packaged complete with feed water pump
- Low operating noise levels
- Water level probes fitted directly into boiler drum
- High class finish and appearance
- Colorbond® external cladding
- Higher capacity and pressure models also available