The Hunt WTec range of D-type watertube boilers has been designed with a primary focus on being able to achieve the most energy efficient product range possible, and incorporates the most up-to-date technology available.
The design includes both a Flooded Tube Economiser (FTE) and the more traditional Flue Based Economiser (FBE), that work sympathetically together to ensure optimal latent heat recovery is achieved.
They are manufactured in our Hunt Boilers' Victorian workshops and our International facilities, configured for Unattended operation up to 10 MW, and limited attendance operation for the balance of the product range that extends to 20 MW in standard form.
The WTec range is provided with standard design pressures of 1200 kPa or 1800 kPa, and is suitable for a wide range of fuels including Natural Gas, LPG, CSG, Bio Gas, Oil and various dual fuel options.
The key features of the product range include:
- Conservative heat transfer rates with over sized heating services
- Incorporating both FTE and FBE technology for best possible efficiency outcomes
- Large combustion chamber which is completely gas tight
- Three pass gas circulation and optimized heating surfaces for best possible heat transfer
- Large steam and water drums to increase accumulation to better meet fluctuating demands
- Manways fitted to water and steam drums to enable effective access for servicing
- No welds required on tube fin tips minimising fatigue in this area
- Fully packaged complete with feed water pumps
- Water level controls fitted directly into boiler drum
- High class finish and appearance
- Higher pressure models also available